About Galley Support Innovations
Galley Support Innovation (GSI) is located in the heart of Sherwood, Arkansas. We are a family owned and operated business for over 60 years. We strive to provide a product that exceeds industry standards and we never settle for less. In fact, we hold ourselves to the highest quality standards in the industry—AS9100.
Our Promise to provide quality products
Our Promise to provide the best customer service
Our Promise to meet or beat lead times
From concept to completion, we make it happen!
We at Galley Support Innovations, Inc. are committed to providing products that meet or exceed all of our customer and industry requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner. This commitment is rooted in the continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and the processes it supports.
Chief Executive Officer
Gina Radke has served as CEO of Galley Support Innovations since 2007. She is an International Trade Advisor to Congress, serves on the Governor’s Career Education and Workforce Development Board and is well known for her involvement in community service.
Chief Operations Officer
Wade Radke holds Bachelors’ Degrees in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, and Aviation Management. He proudly served his country for over 8 years in the USAF before purchasing GSI. Wade is the master mind behind many of GSI’s newest innovations. Wade is active in his community and family.
Elite Customer Service
With one hundred percent of our lots inspected, quality is placed in each and every piece. From original design to manufacture to print; our precision machine shop gets it done. We strive to provide a product that exceeds industry standards and we never settle for less.
Galley Support Innovations Awards & Recognitions
- Humanitarian Award of Service, 2017
- GSI’s CEO named Arkansas Aerospace and Defense Alliance President, Gina Radke, 2017
- Governor’s Quality Award, 2016
- SBA Small Business Persons of the Year, Arkansas, Gina and Wade Radke, 2016
- Humanity Matters Award 2016
- Arkansas Business of the Year by Arkansas Business Magazine, 2015
- Governors Global Excellence in Exporting Award for Small Manufacturer, 2015
- Community Impact Award, 2014
- 2020 Small Business of the Year- Small Business Impact Awards LR Regional Chamber
- 2019 Arkansas Small Business Exporter of the Year- U.S. SBA
- 2018 Champion for Arkansas Workforce- AR Department of Career Education- Adult Education
- 2017 Business of the Year- Sherwood Chamber
Our Business Philosophy
Wade and Gina believe in a holistic approach to business: take care of your customers and they will come back; take care of your employees and they will produce a quality product; take care of your suppliers and they will take care of you.
GSI is more than just a business with a goal to make a profit, we are in the business of changing lives. GSI includes a 2nd chance ministry in which people who come from treatment and other programs can be hired, trained and given a new opportunity for a productive lifestyle.
”GSI is continually striving for EXCELLENCE.”
GSI is a minority, veteran, and woman owned small business. Click here to watch a video about the internal mission of GSI.
Excellence can be obtained if you: care more than others think is wise; risk more than others think is safe; dream more than others think is practical; expect more than others think is possible.